Offers Above $669,000
Now this will feel like home! Centrally located in Oxenford and close to schools and parks, sits this superbly finished 3 bedroom family home on a block just over 2,000m2. Check out the space!
The home has been completely renovated with a modern country feel, with dark timber vinyl flooring flowing throughout. In the heart of the home is the kitchen which has had no expense spared, with an oversized island bench and caesarstone benchtops, plenty of storage for the keen cooker, 900mm stainless steel gas cooktop, electric oven and walk in pantry – this kitchen is a must see!
Kids and pets are going to love this home with a pool and cubby house and a huge grassed area for outdoor living! At the rear of the property there’s a large chicken coop, which can produce your own farmed fresh eggs, for those interested. Also, the backyard features a veggie garden and fire pit. The outdoor space at this home will provide a wonderful lifestyle for you and the family.
Studio / Shed
In addition to the house, there’s a fully insulated 8.9m x 5.9m studio equipped with split A/C and internet, perfect for the small business owner who works from home.
The lucky new owners will find themselves only minutes from schools, shops and amenities as well as quick access to the M1.
This stunning home features:
- 3 bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Master with ensuite
- Separate bathroom
- Separate laundry
- Beautifully renovated kitchen with caesarstone benchtops and soft closing drawers and cupboards
- 2 x living rooms
- Dining room
- Large double garage
- Fully fenced chicken pen 20m x 4m, 12x chickens producing 5-6 eggs a day
- Veggie garden
- 22 x Solar panels with a 5.5KW inverter
- Solar hot water with electric booster
- Surround sound throughout the home
- 3 x Split A/C units throughout the home
- 5000 litre rainwater tank with pump and tap at the rear of studio
- Bird aviary
- Kids cubby house with covered sand pit.