Call for price
Call Aida 0419 203 939
Panoramic Water Views in Premium Location and Perfect Investment!
This stunning and sophisticated apartment, in the recently built East Quay Towers, provides a relaxing resort lifestyle!
The gorgeous apartment features a spacious terrace to enjoy your morning breakfast and coffee, overlooking the sensational views. Inside the home presents wonderfully, where you’ll enjoy an open plan living and dining room, with a modern kitchen and appliances and plenty of fresh natural light to fill the apartment.
Living in this East Quay apartment is absolutely perfect for those relaxing days with family and entertaining friends. Enjoy the water views from your apartment, or the apartment’s pool and spa, or walk to the nearby world famous Harbour Town shopping centre and its cafes, restaurants and bars. Spend your days at the water’s edge at the nearby beautiful Broadwater.
East Quay Towers are perfectly positioned only meters to Harbour Town shopping centre and restaurants, it’s also close to the Broadwater, 10 minutes drive to the Gold Coast Hospital & Griffith university, and just 15 minutes drive to Surfers Paradise and very close to the Gold Coast Highway.
The apartment features:
- 3 bedrooms (Master bedroom with ensuite)
- Bathrooms with high end finishes
- Separate laundry
- Spacious wrap around balcony
- Ducted air conditioning
- Modern open plan living and kitchen
- Gas cooktop
- High quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Resort style facilities include Swimming Pool, Spa, Gymnasium, Sauna & Resident’s Lounge
- Onsite management
- Security cameras in the car park and public areas
- Security access to all floors levels
- Side by side secured car parks
- Pet friendly
- High rental return for the astute investors ( $560.00 pw )
- 135 m2
- Air Conditioned
- Brand New Kitchen with stone benchtops!
- built-ins to all bedrooms
- Celing fans throughout
- Entertainment Area
- Large modern kitchen
- Main bedroom with ensuite
- Open plan dining & lounge room
- Bars & Restaurants
- BBQ Area
- Close to M1
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shopping Centres
- Close to Town Centre
- Close to transport
- Parks & Aquatic Centre